Thursday, December 2, 2010

Edguy - Out of Control

Album: Vain Glory Opera (1998) Label: Nuclear Blast Lyrics: [Music & lyrics: Tobias Sammet and Edguy] in a place of darkness. E 'born to live alone, had a great desire. One day you `d get the crown Hey devil come on help me now Let me be your slave to serve the king give me a sign just let my thoughts take me stay blind A victim of life too weak to leave the king out of control - My life is a room of tears, fear and hatred of control - Help me to get the crown here is myfate Wherever I May Roam hate and pain, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. Respect is what I gain I look up to Mr Crowley. evil forces now unite! I will be your darkest nightmare of my life is just a deadly battle give me a sign Take on my mind and let me stay blind A victim of life too weak to be king "Listen my friend just crying for help, but it's just pretend you `re bad. Now!" Take my mind

Related : Brite Teeth Whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment