Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sura (Chapter) Al-Imran - Verses 33-69

33. Allah created Adam and Noah, the family of Abraham and the family of Imran above all people, - 34. Offspring, one of the other: Allah is Hearing, Knowing. 35. Here! a woman of Imran said: "O my Lord, I dedicate to you what is in my womb for your special act: So accept this of me for you to listen and learn about all things '36 .. When she was delivered , said: "O my Lord, I come with a girl!" - Allah knew best what she brought forth-"And no way is the male like the female. I named her Mary, and I congratulate her and her offspring to Thy protection from the evil one, the rejected. "37. Right graciously did her Lord accept: He made her grow in purity and beauty: the care of Zakariya she was assigned. Every time I came (HER) to see her room, found his life. He said: "O Mary, (but) this for you?" he said. "Allah, Allah provides sustenance to whom He withoutmeasure 38 has Zakariya pray to the Lord, saying: ".. Oh my Lord! I give you a pure seed, for you are the one who hears prayer! 39. While he was praying in the chamber, the angels called to him:" (Allah) may give you glad tidings of Yahya, witnessing the truth of a word from Allah and (in addition they are) noble, chaste and a prophet, - of (clean) company of the righteous. "1940. He said:" O my Lord, how can I have a son, and I'm old and my wife!is ...

Tags : Lifting Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment